sunnuntai 25. maaliskuuta 2012

Chics Dreamn Whizard and Morey Fisk – NRHA European Futurity Open Champions

www.nrha.fi


The Open Futurity final ended the 2012 NRHA European Futurity & NRHA Show. A total of 52 horses made it to the final in the four open divisions. In the end, Morey Fisk (CAN) and Chic Dreamn Whizard (Magnum Chic Dream x The Roan Whizard by Whizard Jac) claimed the Level 4 Open Futurity Championship title after a brilliant run scoring a 223.

The two had already had the second best run of the go-round (219), after which Morey had said cautiously, “I hope to have still a lot of horse for the final” – and he did! Larissa Rizzi owns the mare, bred by Saratoga Alfalfa Ranch/Cattle Co. in the U.S.A. She was shown last year by Adam Hendrickson who rode her into the top 15 level 4 open and top 10 in level 3 open division at the High Roller Reining Classic. Morey got her in January, and the NRHA European Futurity was their first real big show. “I took it easy in the go-round,” said Morey. “I did not know how she would respond to pressure, but she was great in the go-round and even better in the final. I’m really proud of her.”
 
Gennaro Lendi (ITA) and Shiney Tinseltown (Smart And Shiney x Dun It In Tinseltown by Hollywood Dun It) earned Reserve Champion honors scoring a 221. The mare was bred by David Silva Jr. and is owned by Katarzyna Roleski. Clint Ramsey showed her last year at the Roleski 4 Spins 3-Year-Old Futurity placing second in level 4 open division. Gennaro Lendi said, “I have just started working with the Roleski family this year, and I am really happy to have been able to achieve this result. Although I would have, of course, preferred to win!” Lendi continued talking about Shiney Tinseltown, “This mare is really great. I showed her in Corropoli, Italy, in February, and she did really well for me. Here she was great, and I still need to get together with her, but I am well aware of her capabilities. I look forward to showing her in this upcoming show season. I would like to thank the Roleski family for their trust in me.”
 

 
Cira Baeck and Whizasunnysailor BB Futurity Champion Win Level 3 Open Division


With a score of 220, Cira Baeck (BEL) and Whizasunnysailor BB (Topsail Whiz x Walla Walla Sunshine by Shining Spark) placed third in level 4 open division and won the NRHA European Futurity Level 3 Open Championship at the same time. This is the fifth Futurity Championship title for the stallion, bred by Arthur Baeck / Eifel Gold Ranch and owned byRüdiger Diedenhofen. His NRHA LTE were more than $ 57,000 prior to this show. With Emanuel Ernst, he won the level 4 open division at the NRHA Germany Breeders Snaffle Bit Futurity, the level 4 open and level 2 open division at Belgium’s Western Event Snaffle Bit Futurity, the level 3 open division at the Austrian Reining Horse Association Western Star Futurity and the level 3 open division at the Italian Reining Horse Association Futurity. For Cira, it was a new milestone as well. She has captured the NRHA Non Pro World Championship crown twice already, and she became an open rider last year. “I still cannot believe it,” she said after her ride. “He is such a great horse. I started him and he was always one of my favorites. I was sad when they sold him, and I was very happy when the owners asked me whether I would like to ride him again. He was with me all the time during the go-round, as well as the final always doing his best.”
 
Brilliant Comeback for Jeannette Krähenbühl: Level 2 Open Futurity Champion

The reserve champion in the level 3 open division and champion in the level 2 open division was Jeannette Krähenbühl (SUI) aboard Dr Lee Hook (Ray Gay Quixote x Chickaduasha by Mister Dual Pep), who scored a 218. The stallion was bred by Glis Ranch and is owned by Glis Ranch / Michael Kolbe. With Rudi Kronsteiner in the saddle, he was 2011 Level 4 Open Champion at the French Futurity (3 & 4 Years Old) and French Futurity 3-Year-Old Snaffle Bit. For 2004 NRHA Non Pro Reserve World Champion Jeannette Krähenbühl it was a glorious comeback into the winners’ circle.
 
Jeannette was 2004 World Reining Trophy Champion and earned gold in Restricted Division at the 2005 World Reining Masters Series. Due to health problems, she has not shown for some while, but now she’s back. “I got this horse from Rudi (Kronsteiner) six weeks ago, and that’s how long I’ve been riding him,” said Jeannette. “I have to give Rudi all the credit for what I’ve managed to do with this horse here. I also would like to thank him for giving me one of his better horses. This is all incredible for me because in these last few years I’ve not been able to show because of health problems. Today is one of the best things that could’ve happened to me!”
 
Doug Allen (GBR) and Ten Reasons (Hang Ten Surprize x Hotroddin Catalyst by Taris Catalyst) became Reserve Champion in this division scoring a 216. The stallion was bred by Judy Mc Ivor and is owned by Francesca Sternberg. Ten Reasons was level 3 open division finalist at the NRHA Futurity and placed in the top ten at the High Roller Reining Classic in level 4 open and 3 open divisions under Jesse Beckley.
 
European Futurity Level 1 Open Champion: Roberto Berti and Rascal Sensation

The European Futurity Championship title in level 1 open went to Roberto Berti (ITA) and Rascal Sensation (Ruf Lil Rascal x WSR Sensational by Most Peppy Doc) scoring a 215.5. The gelding was bred by 4 You Quarter Horses in Germany and is owned by Jakob Behringer. “I’m so glad – winning at the NRHA European Futurity is something very special,“ said the Italian who has been working in Germany for quite a while now. He trained the gelding himself. “Rascal was fantastic, although I had him a little bit tight. He is a really nice horse, and I’m looking forward to the coming show season. I’m very happy with our success, and I would like to thank my team for their support.”
 
The Reserve Championship title in the level 1 open division went to Guglielmo Fontana and PC Three Snappersugs (Hollywood Three Sugs x Snappers Melody by Snapper Cal Bar). The gelding was bred in Italien by Giovanni Cometti and is owned by Soc. Agr. Pietra Cavalla. Guglielmo Fontana, Davide Brighenti co-trainer, had two horses in the final. “I got this horse in September last year because I wanted a horse I could show in the big special events around Europe so that I could get more experience in the pen.  Before coming here I only schooled him at a regional show, so I didn’t know what to expect when I would actually go in and ask him more. He did great both in the go-round, except for a little bobble, which was not his fault, and again today in the finals. I am very proud of him and have to thank Davide (Brighenti) for all his support and help.”

Source: www.nrha.com

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti